Google has free software that allows remote desktop for personal use.
- To “Get Support” you generate a Access code.
- You tell me over the phone the number.
- I put your number in the “Give Support“
- I will be able to see your Desktop and run programs. That simple.
- Once we are finished we close the Remote Desktop.
Each time we connect a new Access Code is generated for security.
Here is My LOGO as a ICON.
You can replace the “Chrome Remote Desktop” ICON with mine.
And rename it to “NerdPower Customer Support” and place it on your Desktop for easy use!